Attara Kacheri(High Court)
The Attara Kacheri, is a beautiful 19th century stone structure in an intense red hue.This graceful, two storeyed Building with Corinthian columns, was completed in 1864 and housed the Public Offices from 1868 until 1956. These were later moved to the Vidhana Soudha, and this building became the high court. On the ceiling of its Central Hall is a Portrait of Sir Mark Cubbon, Commissioner of Mysore from 1834 to 1861. Behind the building is an equestrian statue of him by Baron Marochetti.