This small but elegant temple located at Baba Kharak Singh Marg near Connaught Place was built in 1724. It is very popular among the devotees of Lord Hanuman. Situated on the Bada Kharak Singh Road (old Irwin Road) about 250m southwest of Connaught Circus, this temple is of little architectural importance. The residents of Delhi are, however, particularly devoted to it.
The original temple appears to have been constructed by Maharaja Jai Singh about the same times as the Jantar -Mantar, but has undergone large scale renewals since then.