The white towers of the Jama Masjid, the oldest mosque in Hyderabad, rise a few meters from the Charminar. It was built by Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah in the year 1597 after the completion of the Charminar.
Within the premises of Jama masjid lie the ruins of an old Turkish bath. Formerly, a school and a monastery used to lie within the walls of the mosque, but they no longer exist presently. The Jama Masjid is still frequented by a large number of Muslims and remains one of the principal places of worship in the city.
Location : Near Charminar, Hyderabad